Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Round Up Deux (aka, 'so waddya get on your finals???')

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished my finals this week. I know for a fact I have an A in Intro to Computers. *My cakewalk class I didn't even need to take... darn advisor* I have an A in Computer Assembly and Configuration, and I'm 95% sure I have an A in Intro to Operating Systems. I had a 97% going into my final. English I'm not sure about, I got A's on all my essays and homeworks, but the last two papers were kinda sketchy. I'll either have an A or a B so I'm not worried. I'm praying for a 4.0 though, have to have something to brag about to a certain side of the family that thinks I'm worthless.

Comment

I got my grade from yesterday and today's finals. I passed yesterday's class (a miracle!) and got my expected B in today's class. Happy Dance!!

Comment

Ok, so my grades have finally all come in. And they are as follows.

Dance Basics: A
        Social Psych.: A
        History of Psych: A
        Sociolinguistics: A-
        Psych. of Learning: F

Never, ever, ever misread the time of the final.

Although I am thinking of asking her if she will instead mark it incomplete as I did complete a significant portion of the work, it was just the final. Otherwise I'm retaking it next semester so I can graduate on time.

Now my GPA for this semester is 3.01. *sighs*
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Update: Legal Enviroment of Business-A, Business Finance-D, I am glad I recieved the D because I did not want to take the class over. I may take it over later if they have a different teacher. I liked the guy okay but his accent and teaching style sucked!! They have class evaluations and I did not give him a good evaluation plus I mentioned the fact that the class next to us was too damn noisy so people could not concentrate. I am just glad that classes are done until Jan. 12 I really need to relax!

Comment

So far, one A and one A-. My comp hours grade hasn't been posted yet....hopefully my advisor won't forget.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Working...
            X