Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has absolutely nothing to do about anything...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has absolutely nothing to do about anything...

But it is warrrrmmmm.

Gah, it is freezing outside, but inside the office decides that it should be close to the temperature of the sun (ok not really even close, but you get the idea). During winter we are FORCED to wear a sweater, and it is doing it's job very nicely. Too good...

Its WARRRRMMMMMM here, drenched in sweat from the heat wearing a sweater (Temp gauge shows 95!! WHAT?!). Help!!! Will be 'out of uniform' if I take the sweater off, will be a puddle of water soon if I don't.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Have you contacted someone about that? That is way too hot of a temperature to be working in. If your facilities people won't do anything about it, OSHA might.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Finally contacted somebody, was told that the HVAC unit was pretty much on the fritz, and that somebody had been contacted. Yay for not having to worry about it for the next two days.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X