• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping from USA to Canada..

Is it really $25+???
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Flat rate international (5-8 days) for Canada/Mexico is 11.45 to 33.45. Depends on which flat rate item you use. If you use USPS do the postage online and you have one less form to fill out.
    Last edited by Aethian; 12-23-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
      Depends on the weight.
      Yep, good news is it normally pretty fast. At least when I do my yearly shipping.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Sent a half-kilo parcel to BC (from Ontario) Cost me 35$. If international shipping is cheaper, I'm going to sulk.

Comment

Hey you should have seen it, shipping the Christmas gift off to the Aussie was cheaper as flat rate express then flat rate priority...now explain that one to me.

Comment

Yeah, we can't find a less expensive solution so we've contacted the buyer to see if they have friends who also want to order the books (yeah, sadly it's books) so they can combine shipping.

Oddly, we had another inquiry from Canada (too bad the other side of the country!).
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Cross-border shipping is expensive, and since you're on the U.S. (sending) end you're only seeing part of it. In addition to the shipping fee, virtually all carriers charge a customs brokerage fee (payable by the recipient). Do your customers a favour and ask the various shipping companies what customs brokerage fee is payable when the package is picked up - saving a buck or two on shipping fees is nothing if it results in a significantly higher brokerage fee.

IIRC, the post office has a fairly low fee, while UPS is in the neighbourhood of $30.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X