This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seem to have the Morse code version of CS

Instead of room names,or topic titles,I just have a lot of lines and dots,as hopefully you can see in the pictures.It makes like a bit difficult-any ideas how I can get back to the nice normal alphabet I'm used to?
    Attached Files
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Cackle! Snarf!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I would start by trying to empty your browser cache/empty temporary files.

I would also suggest trying a different browser.
      Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

It's back again Any clues how to get back to English and not stick-language?
        Attached Files
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

It looks like your browser might be marking those links as white-on-white text. If you were to select the text (for example, try Ctrl+A on your keyboard) I bet you'd see the text. I'm guessing there may have been some sort of error downloading the CSS file, or perhaps it got corrupted. Empty the browser cache and reload the site.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
          X