This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Party

I having a Halloween Party tonight and Im excited! I love Halloween and its very nearly as exciting for me as Christmas. Only issue is, trying to buy last minute things and having to fight the hordes getting ready for Hurricane Sandy.

I'm hoping I can pull my costume together with my face paint, but I picked a difficult theme and I hope i just don't look crazy.

Id love to see others costumes if you're Up to posting them.

Woooooo Halloween!

I have Halloween off, church isn't meeting that night. I have 2 costumes. But I don't know of any parties. All my friends had a party last weekend, and I had to work. Maybe I should go shopping in my peasant garb? What's your costume?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Crucial piece of my costume have been misplaced, or miscounted. but it's okay because i'm being Miss Klutzy 2012. So the more things go wrong the better it is for me in a weird way.

Once I'm dressed and have my makeup done (black eyes are hard) I'll take a picture and post it.

here is my sash for now.
      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

There was a Halloween party we were invited to this evening, but I'm currently fighting some sort of weird sinus destruction of doom, so we're currently not going to be celebrating tonight. I just want to be better before my birthday. T_T

Hope your party goes wonderfully!! Have a blast, and post wonderful pictures, embarrassing pictures, or even wonderfully embarrassing pictures!

Comment

Went to a party last night, was small and lots of fun. I went as Red Riding Hood with the boyfriend as the big bad wolf.

Comment

Was the wolf in a night dress? There was Red riding hood and a wolf at the party I went to last night too There was also an oven and a baker. A couple announcing their pregnancy. I was just in my pirate garb. Well, some of it. My bodice needs adjustment.

Comment

nah, he was in a plaid buttondown with a ripped wife beater underneath. He looked like a sex offender werewolf.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                There was also an oven and a baker. A couple announcing their pregnancy.
                That's cute.

My cousin and his wife one year dressed up as a beer keg and a solo cup (I believe the latter involved hula hoops and a red plastic tablecloth).
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

My husband and I last night @ the party. He was Office Dangle (Reno 911). He shaved his legs for the occasion, he was very excited. I was a voodoo doll. I was happy with the turn out.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Amina, that is awesome.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'll be off at a school that day for my teaching placement, so Halloween isn't a huge option for me. Closest thing I can do involves dressing up as the teaching devil
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

We have a regular halloween display that (since I'm in the UK which doesn't hugely celebrate halloween its rare to have a big display) gets people from all over the town visiting every year. We had a line of cars coming in and out of the road last year - luckily our neighbours love it since they'd be struggling to get out of the road other wise!

And we are collecting for charity this year too. We were featured in a magazine for our prior displays a couple of weeks ago too so I'm wondering if we'd get a slightly bigger turn out too.

Unfortunately I'm ill so hubby is running around trying to set it up all on his own. I'm hoping I'm well enough for our party this weekend (yes, after halloween itself). I suspect my costume will be "Patient 0".
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                        X