Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My high school had a nurse named Anita Hickey.

Comment

I've had a recent photo customer names Anita Johnson. Kinda hard to keep a straight face when she's picked up her pictures.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Where are Amanda Hugenkiss, Hugh Jazz, and Al Kaholic? Also for anyone who likes this kind of humor, the car talk website (cartalk.com) has a whole list of employees names like this.Things like the staff marriage counselor Marrian Haste and certified brake tester Carson DeLake.
        Last edited by WishfulSpirit; 10-10-2016, 04:10 PM.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

And their Russian chauffeur, Pikop Andropoff.
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

When I was working on my master's degree, there was a gentleman in my program, who graduated the same year I did - and was working on his doctorate, mind you - whose last name was Doom.

Why yes, that does mean I can honestly claim I went to school with Dr. Doom.
            "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Back when I was a teenager in the town I graduated HS in, we regularly went to this chiropractor whose name was Dr. Carl Sad. So he was Dr. Sad.

Comment

https://youtu.be/vZNCySmVNXs
                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

My pediatrician as a kid was Dr. Ouches. Pronounced Oak-Ess, fortunately.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

My mother once knew a woman with the first name Sparkle. Last name Diamond.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"Sparkle-Sparkle-Sparkle!"

"Fuck yeah, Sparkle-Sparkle-Sparkle...!"

Comment

Major Major Major Major?
                        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Mark and Sparkle Farkle

Sparkle Plenty
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

And what about the actor from the failed Long Ranger remake: Armie Hammer, birthname Armand Hammer.

Comment

Quoth ReadyToRetire View Post
                              And what about the actor from the failed Long Ranger remake: Armie Hammer, birthname Armand Hammer.
                              Oh yeah, he was also in that "average" remake of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. that came out last year. . . . he did not do the character of Illya Kuryakin justice in my book.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X