This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Fun

So today was inventory day, and I was in bras waiting do scu checks and counting after the team, to verify counts. A customer was looking, I asked if her she needed any help, she asked if we had something in a size, we did not. Five mins later, I'm on one side started to count a some merchandise, and i notice she has a paper. so thinking she is looking for something specific, I ask her I can help again. She snaps at me, no I don't need your help, I said I was good. Okay fine, I get it, some people don't wan to be pestered. the only reason I asked, because she had something written down, and was searching.
    I apologize and I start to count the bras, and mid count she approaches me and tells me she is looking for a bra in size and style. I'm good about marking my spot most of the time, but it slips me so I lose my count after I counted over a hundred bras. It was kind of annoying that she had to ask mid count, when I had asked before I started and got snapped at. .
    She also had to point out, that I shouldn't be worried, she was shopping for a client, and that is why she had bag. the bag had old items, so she could find new ones. I was like okay, that is fine. I am wondering if she thought i was sticking to the area because I suspected her of stealing, when really I was just in the area to verify counts and do sku checks.
    Last edited by Snaptwitch; 05-14-2014, 11:45 AM.

We closed the store for inventory, and this^ is why.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Snaptwitch View Post
      So today was inventory day, and I was in bras waiting do scu checks <snip> Five mins later, I'm on one side started to count a rack,
      Looks like you're new around here. You'll soon learn that a lot of CSers have our minds in the gutter - setting up a straight line like that is begging for a response.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Looks like you're new around here. You'll soon learn that a lot of CSers have our minds in the gutter - setting up a straight line like that is begging for a response.
        Pretty much.

So what size would you have guessed that rack to be? 36DD? 36A? Inquiring minds want to know here.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X