Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More ID Woes Colleague a Thought There Might Be A Fight...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More ID Woes Colleague a Thought There Might Be A Fight...

A few months ago I id'd this guy, when it happened he said that I had asked for his id the previous day I pretty much bluntly told him that I serve tons of people everyday how am I supposed to remember him. BTW I was authorizing for someone and out of my earshot the guy said "f-ing prick" if I'd known it he'd have gotten the boot straight away!

Next time he comes in he almost shoves his ID in my face and says "remember the name" I lose my temper and we start arguing..,

GUESS WHO COMES IN TODAY? Yep you guessed it I am serving a woman in her thirties with a kid and he's in line behind her, soon I have to serve the moron, and the dialogue is as follows and no btw he's not speaking in a jokey voice but in a taking-the-p voice

Him: didn't you ID him?

Me: who?

Him: The little man..

Me: i don't remember serving alcohol to the person what are you on about?

Him: the kid with his mum

Me: yeah mate I somehow don't think a mum would give booze to their five year old son.....

Him: It's a messed up world

Anyway so on and so forth with him smirking the whole time looking down on me and I'm not making up the tension because a colleague had to press the buzzer to get a male colleague on in case anything happened *sigh* the joys of working in retail...

His photo and name should be put on a poster reading "Banned." There, buddy, now we'll never forget your name!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"Yes sir, being a raging prick is a guaranteed way for us to remember you. Now get the fuck out."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I wish it was like that would love to get him banned with a letter through the post "Now well remember your name" Also with people like that you wish Stelio Kontos was a real person lol

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          "Yes sir, being a raging prick is a guaranteed way for us to remember you. Now get the fuck out."
          Yup, there's 2 ways to be sure you'll be remembered - being exceptionally nice, and being an ass. Being an ass is never a good reason to be remembered though.
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I am usually well-remembered in many places, for both reasons. Really depends who you ask.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Come on does anyone have Stelio Kontos's contact details? LOL

Comment

Working...
              X