This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snob Woman Gets Pwned

I was serving this woman at the checkouts she seemed nice enough until...

Her: So do you go to uni?

Me: No it's not really for me

Her: (snooty tone) We'll my daughter who is your age has been and is earning 60k so it's something for you to think about!

The conversation ended there and I bagged her out without saying thank you or goodbye I was pretty mad lol but the pwnage is about to begin!

I am now studying and have got a one day a week job in a brokers but still work at the supermarket

And now guess who's back?

I started serving her but started talking to my colleague

Me to him: Anyway mate the FCA exams are going well and so is my job placement at the brokers!

When I finished serving her she looked as if she had seen a ghost!

The point is a cashiers aspiration is not the customers business unless the cashier decides to mention it in an open , friendly manner.

That was awesome. Well played.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Cheers dude! I gave her the cheesiest grin after I had spoken to my colleague!

Comment

Nice serving of PWNADE(TM), OP!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The Don

This woman never watch the Don Trump show where he had a bunch of university business grads compete against and bunch of smart high school grads.

An important they were all about the same age.

Turns out the high school grads did as well as the university business grads at all the challenges.

Why? Turns out while the university people were learning how to do a good job running a business in school, the other group also learnt the same stuff by doing it.

This not to look down on university learning, the point is if a person has the drive and the proper goals they can do as well with or without that formal education.

More importantly how silly to think that without that formal degree someone can not advance themselves.

Comment

Nice one! I can't stand people who feel it's their business to stick their nose into the business of strangers. With the current job climate as it is, people take all kinds of work to pay the bills. Why do people like Mrs. Snooty-pants seem to assume that working in retail automatically means you're as thick as pig poop?
            Well pwnd!

Comment

I have a friend who runs a game store that I play table-top games at (D&D, Hero-Clixs, ect.) He is about my age, 30 or so.

He started his FIRST business at age 16 (which he still runs) as a camera-man for events. Then, a couple years later, he opened up a DoJo (not an easy thing to do in small-town America), he no longer runs that but has a martial arts expert run its day-to-day acivities. I could go on for a while with the "then he" so I will cut the next 14 years short.

Today, he owns a Production-studio, DoJo, Video-store (small town, it is still possible, our internet 'sucks' compared to most of you), 2 game stores, AND owns a couple of downtown buildings that he rents out. Five business and at least two buildings.

He has no college (he did buy a couple of text books to read. Why take the class when they sell the books?).

I suspect he will own most of the town before he is 50. I am going to start telling him to run for political office, because more smart people like him (who has lived in our communities) in power, the better off we will be.
              I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
              X