Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, wondering where everybody is. Remember that the events in Jays, Ironclads, and jedi's posts have nothing to do with you. Also, remember if you are having a hard time with making a post, feel free to drop me a line so I can help
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Since I am playing a zombie, I thought those of you who like crossword puzzles might appreciate this one: I Worked with a Zombie.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Sorry I have taken so long to post. life exploded and i seem to be in a very black place. And when i started to write my brain froze. I have no idea how to start.

Will work on it tonight some more, but I did get something up.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

*hugs* It is ok. I think a lot of people also missed the IC moving to Forum Games. Just remember I am just a PM away if you need somebody to talk to.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
          X