This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *offers more blankets, hugs, and playful puppies to all who want them*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Today was a bad day all around, for me and roomie. So after I got off work and after my run I came home and told her 'we're getting some alcohol when we go to the grocery store to night.' So I got a 6 pack of grape flavored Smirnoff ice and she got herself a 6 pack of margarita flavored mikes hard lemonade. So now we wait for our taquitos to cook and then we'll have chocolate cake. Today we spoil ourselves for the month.
      *offers drinks, tasty faux Mexican, and chocolate cake*
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs Dragon_Wings* Tonight's depression is being much more stubborn then normal..normally talking to friends = feeling better..tonight just numb.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Aww Myt! I'm sorry!
          I talked to my girlfriend for an hour (making both our nights better). And she got to listen to me ramble drunkenly. :P
          Excuse me while I go pass out.

Comment

• And ladies and gentelmen this is why I don't travel for long periods of time. Damn radiator in the car decided to crack. Damn roommates are lucky I love em. It also made me late to work. Fun times.

At least DW made me laugh without even trying.

Comment

• *offers hugs and berry muffins before barreling into her own stuff*

My mom has multiple myeloma, an incurable type of cancer. In 2008, it got so bad, we got "the call" to come visit, but we got very lucky and it went into remission instead. Now it's back, and tonight they're doing a ton of scans on "an object near the kidney" and nobody's saying what it means, and I'm kind of pretty sure we're going to get the call in the next few days. I don't think I can go through this again. I know, that's silly, I can and I will and that's all there is to it... but I don't think I can.

... did somebody say something about puppies? Pretty sure I have a squeaky ball somewhere in my pockets.

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                I need to hide here from the bad luck.

Bad Luck #1 - Last night Little Bits fell and it looks like she broke her right hand

Bad Luck #2 - Today Hubby was admitted to the hospital. He has started bleeding from his bowels. They are running tests.

Broken hands are reasonably easy to sort out with a good orthopedic surgeon, but holy crap, hope your husband is just suffering a popped hemorrhoid! [can't really think of anything more innocuous offhand ]
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• It appears that the bleeding is being caused by a fibroma that is in his digestive track. They are trying to get him scheduled for testing next Friday in Pittsburgh. Little BIts saw an Orthopedic Surgeon that specialized in hand injuries at WVU on Wednesday. He set the broken bone in her hand and told her that she has also chipped a metacarple bone in her wrist. She goes back to him in two weeks.

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
                    It appears that the bleeding is being caused by a fibroma that is in his digestive track. They are trying to get him scheduled for testing next Friday in Pittsburgh. Little BIts saw an Orthopedic Surgeon that specialized in hand injuries at WVU on Wednesday. He set the broken bone in her hand and told her that she has also chipped a metacarple bone in her wrist. She goes back to him in two weeks.
                    Well, the hand is sorted out.

Is friday the earliest they can run him through a colonoscopy? Damn ....
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• *lots of hugs for FCCR and Maria*
                      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• This has been such a shitty week. Ontop of it, having no sleep for my overnight shifts. Here's to coffee all night long. 7:30 am hurry up.

Comment

• *Shares yummy coffee with Bex*

Having one of those days where I want to smack idiots more than normal.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• They are not doing a colonoscopy, they are going to have him swallow a small camera capsel and get scans of the small intestines. They do not do those here and they are scheduling the test for the day we have to be in Pittsburgh anyway.

Comment

• Can't sleep and for some reason I'm crying and feeling worthless.

Meeting at son's new school tomorrow and I'm both sad and happy that he'll be at school.

My daughter has done so much better at school and it makes me think that the more time the kids spend away from me the better.

And hubs has been talking about how he wants the house spotless every day since "I'll be home alone all day with nothing to do."

I'm hoping that it's just the change of schedule that's bothering me. They always do.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *offer Kanalah many hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X