Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought that was a good plan???

My mom just brought me this tidbit from my home state. I knew a girl who used to work at the local coffee shop. Nice person but a little ditzy (She will now be DG). She now works with my sister at a college cafeteria.

So the other day a student left a backpack that DG picked-up. She opened it for ID and found a bong and weed. She didn't tell anybody this. The next day the student called asking if anyone found his bag and that he had some 'very personal stuff' in it. The manager that took the call told him yes, so the student was on his way to pick it up. DG flagged-down the manager frantically and told him she had to tell him something after she clocked-out. After she clocked-out DG then told the manager the student's bag had had pot in it, so she took it home and smoked it, but could they just tell the student they didn't find it

The manager and my sister still don't know what to think about this. I mean, how do you react??? I don't know why she said anything, but that just makes it weirder.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

BWAH-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

Just goes to show that pot decreases intelligence. One smoker couldn't remember to keep track of his stash, and the other just admitted to her boss that she's done two illegal acts (stealing someone else's property and smoking weed).
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

So...how did the boss react?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

In all honesty, put in her shoes, I would take it too BUT, i think only an idiot would tell her boss she did so.... there's no amount of pot in the world that make's you THAT stupid
        Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

"slowly shakes head" Oh, my dear Lord!

Ah, to whoever it was that posted about Bunny at your office...I think we've just discovered someone worse.
          Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Working...
          X