This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Capt Jack Sparrow View Post
    Do you have any idea how painful it is to snort tortilla chips out through your nose?

Dammit, that was a good one.

Only time I've ever wanted to hurt someone over a crank call was on May 23rd, 2009...kid kept calling. And calling. And calling.

ON MY WEDDING NIGHT. That's how I remember the exact date of the call.

I couldn't just turn the phone off, as my inlaws (who do not speak English) were staying at my wife and I's apartment with our then 4 month old puppy, so if something went wrong...

Little turd finally gave up after 20 calls that were immediately sent to VM.

Comment

Wandering a bit:

We had problems on our wedding night, from some woman who called several times looking for her daughter Leslie. Note that I use my real first name as my username here, and my mother would have had no reason to be trying to call from another state, nor would she have had any clue where we were staying. We didn't tell ANYONE, although a few apparently correctly guessed, but didn't make use of that guess. DH tried to be nice the first time or two, then he yelled at her on about the third or fourth call. We didn't hear from Leslie's mom again.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I'm holding out for the invention of phone spiders, myself.

Comment

Quoth Smapti View Post
          I'm holding out for the invention of phone spiders, myself.
          Now that is a Kickstart I would support.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X