Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After being shellshocked for awhile when I first found out, I've had some time to think.

I'm happy for Plaid.

No more constant, crippling pain. No more tumors, no more surgeries. No more misery and depression.
    I know that right this moment, he's at some awesome bar, drinking with Heath Ledger, and in a few minutes, a smitten Brittany Murphy is gonna ask him to dance.
    With no cane, and his perfect hip, our Plaid is gonna rock her world.

You were a brother to me, Plaid. You were always loved, and you'll always be missed.
    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

• I only learned about this a few minutes ago.

Rest in peace, Plaidman.
      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        Here is a recent post by Plaid's mom on his FB page, with a special shout out to our community:

Driver's memorial was quite beautiful with heartfelt tributes and an amazing amount of love. To the CSers-I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to print his pages until too late for the memorial. I'm overwhelmed by the family you have created there. It's very beautiful. His sister will plant the beautiful flowers at her new home. Thank you, Everyone for everything. Driver's Mom
        I saw that....I think our message got across and that is a good thing.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I didn't know him-I haven't been on this site too long-but I have read every comment and cried my eyes out. I so hope he knows how much you all loved him. And I'm sure I would have too.

Comment

• The pain he once held is now spread amongst all who knew him, and a burden such as that, once shared, is diminished. From what I know of the people here, every one who was close to him will shoulder that burden, and gladly, only wishing you could have taken hold of it sooner.

To Plaidman, thought I didn't know you well, your loss is something to mourn, and to you I offer this simple salute.

May you have found the peace you were seeking. Hail, and farewell.

Comment

• Lurking/reading and not posting for over a year now, but when I started getting hints in some signatures I had to investigate.

This is all so sad. He was the very first person to bother friending me, and while we did not communicate all that much, he was a very kind person. I too, hope that he is now content and pain free.
              Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

• R.I.P. Plaidman

Comment

• I just saw today. R.I.P.

Comment

• RIP, Plaidman.
                    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

• I'm more of a lurker than a poster. This is so sad. Condolences to his family and all his friends here on cs.

Comment

• So many pages of posts; so many tributes. Why didn't he realize how much he meant to so many people?

Comment

• Wow

I saw this at work earlier today. It was very difficult not to cry. He was a good guy, and he will be missed.
                          MySpace

Comment

• I just saw this today at work. You will be missed, Plaidman.
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• More lurker than poster but this hit me hard. We touch so many lives that we aren't aware of and Plaid touched mine.

This hurts.

Comment

• I often read his posts and thought what a great guy with a heart to match. R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X