• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dracalous View Post
    This might work better for an acronym

Amazingly Annoying Rude Douchy Villainous Asshole Rotten Knob
    Damn, we need a like button!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

That is some special kind of crazy right there. I do hope the officers find which padded cell she escaped from and cement her back into it. Without the scissors, because even safety scissors are too dangerous for her!
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
        Damn, we need a like button!
        Agreed! this whole aardvark thing had me rolling on the floor laughing.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
          Agreed! this whole aardvark thing had me rolling on the floor laughing.
          Same here . . . we really should add that to the CS Dictionary.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

((I want to apologize early to any creature Animal, vegetable, or mineral that may have ever gotten a sun stroke.. you will see why ))

I have it figured out. No, really I do. While on the tour, the Aardvark got separated from the group. They found themselves in 'Ye olde time place' alone and confused. The sun was too hot (I don't care if it was -30 below, go with me here) and they got sun stroke, but wait.. that wouldn't fully explain things. So stricken was they, that they stumbled near 'Ye old time well' (What their wasn't one? Immaterial )..fell and smacked their head on the side of the well. Triple confused now (Wait, you say sun stroke and concussion are only two? Forget to count the Aardvark's normal confusion did we?) when they woke.. they thought themselves an actual member of 'Ye old time Place' (no not staff, I am talking about somebody who landed at Plymoth rock here people, keep up). Wait.. no .. no that still wouldn't explain the crazy... ah hem .. er ... carry on.
            Last edited by Mytical; 10-03-2014, 04:23 AM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Emmeileia View Post
              She also said, while making it clear that she was not Muslim, that S would be offensive to any Muslim families who happened to visit the village. She said she was going to pray that S started to dress like the people she saw in the gift shop, who were buying pioneer bonnets.
              First thing that entered my mind is that S could have said, "But if I dress like a Muslim to not offend the Muslims, then I might end up wearing so much clothing that I offend the Nudists! Oh, and if you're going to pray for me, please do so where the Atheists can't see or hear you."

But that probably would have intensified the crazy, and the crazy was intense enough with this one already.
              I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
              - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
              - IPF

Comment

Working...
              X