This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
    Bwhahaha. I love you guys for this. Now. Only to speculate how he got glitter glue up his rear end.
    You really wanna go there?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
      Bwhahaha. I love you guys for this. Now. Only to speculate how he got glitter glue up his rear end.
      *dies laughing*

Google is your friend.

And we're leaving that one alone.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I read two words in this thread title.

"Glitter" and "Fart"

Then giggled at what my imagination produced

EDIT: I feel you on the youngest manager part - I'm the store manager of my shop, and often the youngest person working there by a margin of 10+ years. Really confuses customers at times.
        Last edited by prjkt; 09-29-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I've had customers get confused by the fact that I have to call over a lead who's young enough that I could have given birth to her, especially if I'm also the oldest cashier on duty. Several people have simply assumed I was the one in charge, probably because of the age question.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I googled glitter fart and I am now... Scared for life....
            No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

Working...
            X