Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flour fire ball thing is a classic, especially to gamers. Tell a gamer that you can blow up a building with flour and we instantly want to do it in game (it shows up in all sorts of fantasy books).

The only thing have ever done was start a grease fire once, but it was fairly small and I knew how to deal with it.

Some fun stories would be:

What is it about College students and forgetting you put a pot of water on to boil? Especially in the middle of winter! In OHIO! How I loathed them.

My brother was making Bacon Brittle (It's good, seriously, it is) and just assumed that any polymer spoon he had in his kitchen was Silicone. This one wasn't. Apparently it left perfect white swirls and it instantly melted into the boiling sugar

Comment

Bacon brittle? That sounds yummy.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        Bacon brittle? That sounds yummy.
        It is. Oh, So Yummy.

Any easier method is candied bacon. Place bacon on a baking sheet, cover with brown sugar, bake, flip and dredge through wonderful tasty sludge, bake a bit more, let cool, enjoy (or chop up for bacon ice cream).

Comment

*drool* I'll have to try that the next time bacon's on sale.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
          X