This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo....
    it went alright. The presentation, which you just had to stand up and say stuff about your research (OMG favorite part of the ENTIRE semester! So facinating! Had stuff on Dar, Hindi, Tamil, Scots vs Irish Gaelic, Farsi (colloquial), Norwegian, and more! Even a paper on Forensics and Linguistics)-- I babbled, bleh.
    I also wasnt' feeling that hot in class-- I had forgotten breakfast! I get nauseous at minimum if I have nothing on my stomach... and I had a fake-chai ala Starbuck's, which means simple sugar... which meant nausea. I had gotten some fritos, to no avail; i had to ditch out and get some nasty beef jerky. I felt better eventually.
    I forgot to print out my mini-appendices, but that's okay, I send in.
    My paper's kinda meh, I want to revise it (omg shocking!)--> usually I'm all "LOL no." when asked to look at major papers again, and don't do it on my own, like most students. However, this is genuinely cool. I have nascent idea in my head... but it needs (more) sleep from my brain. ... that may not have made sense.
    bleh.
    The class grade: at worst, a D. At best... C+. I hope I pass!

I do have a class right after Graduation Day, for the first 3-week session of the summer semester. I should see what I'm actually taking.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
    X