This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend Out on Bahamas Trip

I planned a trip for a friend and I to do four nights in the Bahamas this July. Everything was booked and we were all set. It was going to be awesome.

She just messaged me today to tell me she got a new job and they won't let her take any kind of leave for the first six months. So now I have an extra plane ticket to the Bahamas. Where am I going to find someone who wants to go to the Bahamas, drink massive quantities of alcohol, chill on the beach, sip pina coladas, and party their ass off?

Ugh this is so frustrating.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

~shoots hand up in the air waving a passport (current of course)~

I went swimming with dolphins last year in biminy and LOVED it!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Um, anywhere? The trick, of course, is finding someone who can afford it. And who you like enough to go on a trip with.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I very well may be interested in this, as July is totally open for me...depending of course on how much it is and where the flight to the Bahamas is from.

And whether or not you want to hit the Bahamas with me. Or even with any dude.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          I very well may be interested in this, as July is totally open for me...depending of course on how much it is and where the flight to the Bahamas is from.

And whether or not you want to hit the Bahamas with me. Or even with any dude.
          NJ.

I asked another girl friend and she said her parents have to think about it. She's 21, she doesn't exactly need their permission. Whatevs.

Then I just got an email today that the company I booked my vacation through wanted to talk to me about the hotel but they couldn't reach me by phone. Probably because I don't get reception out here. They better email me back soon.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
          X