Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockingly, the bitch came and paid me today.

Not surprisingly, she shorted me on the change (42 cents). Not that I give a shit--I really don't--but it's amusing to me that my cool roommate doesn't give a shit when I round up, I knew if I did that she would probably pitch a fit, so I calculated her bills to the penny.

So, to all those, including a couple of my coworkers and friends, who said I should just eat the loss and stop trying to collect: Ttttthhhhppppbbbbbtttttt!!!!!

And now I don't have to ever have any dealings with her again. Though somehow, I get the feeling I haven't seen the last of her lame ass.

Screw it. VACATION TIME! (Now with new added fundage....)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

w00t, extra money for vacation!

Quoth Jester View Post
      Screw it. VACATION TIME! (Now with new added fundage....)
      When I first read this I read it as "(now with added funbags...)"
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
        When I first read this I read it as "(now with added funbags...)"
        Well, Little Red is certainly not lacking in that department, but as I've said many times, she's basically my little sister. So I shall have to find my funbags elsewhere.

Vegas's odds against me doing that just went to 20-1, by the way.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I had an ex-roomie do the exact same thing over a 1-900 sex line bill after he moved out. He paid most of it, but shorted me a few bucks (on a $300 bill), and I let it go as I was just so glad to be rid of his sorry ass.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I'm glad she paid up. I had a roomie stiff me on a over $200 phone bill once. Bitch.

Enjoy your vacation!

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
              I'm glad she paid up. I had a roomie stiff me on a over $200 phone bill once. Bitch.
              The best way to fix this kind of situation is to have the phone company turn off your long distance (and lock it to your say-so--there are scam companies who will claim that they are your legitimate LDC and try to charge you stupid money). Then each roomie buys their own long distance card to use as needed. You can get some really good prices, if you look.

BONUS: If someone tries to sell me long distance now, I ask if they can beat 3.5 cents per minute. Their faces are so adorable when they get all crest-fallen.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                The best way to fix this kind of situation is to have the phone company turn off your long distance (and lock it to your say-so--

To use the phone company language that's called a pic freeze
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                X