This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Rescue people to me!

I need to rehome one of my dogs. However, this is the dog with issues. Mr Jedi and I have reached a point where we feel we can no longer give Tag the environment he needs. So if anyone knows of a rescue organization that specializes or has the resources to deal with a fearful, stranger-wary dog, please let me know. I would prefer an organization in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, or Tennessee, but right now I'll take whatever I can get.

I've got feelers out to several humane societies and rescue groups already, but so far haven't had any success. Mr Jedi and I would like to reach some sort of decision by the end of the month.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

I'm sorry, I don't know of any rescue groups in the United States. And the only one in Canada that I'm well aware of is an awful long ways away and takes only cats (as far as I'm aware). If I find out about one, I'll be sure to post.
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 05-17-2011, 06:50 PM. Reason: unnecessary comment

Comment

Working...
    X