X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workplace Meme Thread (image-heavy)

Make it, post it.

mod edit: Image-only posts are allowed in this thread only. Knock yerself out.

Linking: Some image sources are causing posts to end up totally blank after a few days or weeks (especially facebook). In order to get around this, Please either a) Upload your images directly to here as an attachment, or b) Upload to imgur.com and link to that. Please use [ WIMG ] and [ /WIMG ] tags (remove the spaces) for anything over about 600px wide (instead of IMG and/IMG).

As you were.

Last edited by EricKei; 10-24-2018, 03:02 PM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Didn't make this, but it has to be posted.

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

http://ct.perceptionvsfact.com/ol/pf...e5c7c9623a.jpg

Comment

Yet your to know what part they need for the frankencar
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

FYI (a) - If you can't get the images to work properly, upload them to imgur.com or something similar. They're very link-friendly. Note that uploading pics directly to CS will get them shrunk and mangled by the server anyway.

FYI (b) - This thread will be considered a happy exception to our usual "no images without commentary" rule ^__^ Go wild. Just remember to use WIMG instead of IMG for any inline images larger than 600px across or so, please.
            Last edited by EricKei; 03-09-2017, 03:25 PM.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

My DeviantArt.

Comment

My sales bonus was all used on booze to deal with the job to get a bonus

AkaiKitsune

Comment

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

My DeviantArt.

Comment

AkaiKitsune

Comment

I can't stop laughing. You all are hilarious!
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Comment

My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X