This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell has frozen over ...

The Mothership has a new collection of HEALTHY FOODS to offer!
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Meanwhile I'm proud of my team for having a salad day this week. Having good choices is important. I eat out a lot.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

So do I, FoodLady, especially when I'm working at The Mothership. All they used to have were various heatable sandwiches, most with bacon (which I love, but yeah, NOT a good choice for daily eating!)

I used to basically ask for a stick of cheese and maybe a raisin bran muffin.

Now, suddenly we have a ton of salads (including one VEGAN one! With an absolutely fantastic toasted sesame seed dressing!), and cheese-and-fruit boxes and cheese-and-eggs-and-fruit boxes ... I foresee I'll be spending a bit more of my hard-earned money right back at The Mothership in future.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I would too! Our work vending has a lot of carby meat-filled things. Can't they at least have a tuna sandwich on whole grain once in a while?? (I do eat water-dwelling animals.)
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

There's a vending machine at my local doctor's office (rather, a medical center that's part of the hospital), which is just horrific, with cupcakes, sausage sticks, candy... I couldn't find anything healthier than "Sun Chips" (hoity-toity Fritos). IIRC, they didn't even have the "peanut-butter crackers" you can get by the exit from Imaging.

Comment

Working...
          X