This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one was a real winner

OK, I got this guy on the line who wants a 2nd modem for another computer. We only allow 1 modem, then we set up wireless for up to 4 computers. I explain this to him. He then states that one of our tech support people TOLD him to get 2 modems for both computers. He refused to listen when I advised him he might want to go to Circuit City or Best Buy for a 2nd modem. Again, I explain that we offer 1 modem per household & he gets very upset. He starts screaming, then states this lovely gem:

Customer: If you ask me, you need to set your technicians down & tell them to stop bossing your customers around & giving us all these ideas we didn’t have before!

Heaven forbid someone tell you something new.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Customer: If you ask me, you need to set your technicians down & tell them to stop bossing your customers around & giving us all these ideas we didn’t have before!
    that just blew my mind man....we should like, totally be a drone in our society and never try anything new...
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

new thoughts? god, now they have greater danger potential, and that's simply not right!
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth toolbert View Post
        that just blew my mind man....we should like, totally be a drone in our society and never try anything new.
        I didn't want to say anything after that for fear he'd freak & tell me to stop telling him things he didn't know before! I shudder to think how he learned the things he didn't know before now...

Comment

You probably would have gotten that call even if he hadn't been told about what's new.

Some days you just can't please some people. And that one sounds like one who just wants to complain.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

How dare you give him new information, his brain is so tiny it might cause irreparable damage!

Comment

Quoth SonOfSpam View Post
              How dare you give him new information, his brain is so tiny it might cause irreparable damage!
              Yes indeed. I was afraid of that & the company would be sued & I'd be terminated...I just couldn't let that happen. That's why I clammed up & didn't say another word.

Comment

So, I suppose you couldn't call him a jackass then?
                This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                X