This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarmac in a Bar

A couple of notes before we get started, mostly due to slang. In this context, it's meant to both mean the physical properties of the object in question and hard is asl slang for being tough, macho etc etc.

Also, Tarmac is what we use round here to call road surfacing, even though it is asphalt or similar that is used nowadays. Anyway, on to the joke!

A slab of black Tarmac walking into a bar, he says to the barman "I'll have a pint me, because I'm hard" so the barman gets him his pint and gives it to him. Next a Red slab of tarmac walks into the bar, he goes up to the barman, glancing at the black slab of tarmac, whi is quickly making himself scarce, he says "I'll have two pints me because I'm harder than he is" jerking a thumb at the black piece of tarmac. So the barman gives him his pint. All of a sudden, a pink slab of tarmac walks in, he looks at the other two pieces of tarmac, who are positivley scared of him and running to the back of the bar, before carrying on to the bar, the pink slab just sits down and says "Three pints"So the barman gives him his drinks and then moves to the other slabs of tarmac and says to them "Why you so scared? he doesn't look that hard to me" The other two slabs of tarmac look at each other and then say in unison "Are you kidding? He's a Cycle Path!"

You may need to repeat the last two words to yourself pretty fast, as this joke is better spoken than written
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Oh god that's awful.

Comment

Working...
    X