This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Seriously Wrong Ways To Tell Kids That Santa Isn't Real

Emailed to me, so of course, had to be shared. I can accept no responsibility if anyone actually carries these out. O_o

1. Show them how a grown man cannot slide down the chimney with a demonstration.

2. Tell them that cuz the words "Santa" and "Satan" have the same letters, it means that they're the same person.

3. Dress up in a Santa costume, get drunk and stoned and then visit your children at school.

4. Tell them that when Santa says "Ho ho ho," he's referring to their mother.

5. Inform them that due to Santa being derived from a pagan tradition, you're going to burn them at the stake unless they quit believing.

6. Show them a graphic TV documentary on drink driving, and point out that since Santa drinks at least 100,000 sherries per night and still drives his sledge, it means that he's probably crashed the darn thing and is probably in a morgue right now.

7. Do a handwriting comparison between "Santa"'s handwriting and yours, showing them how they are exactly the same.

8. Take them to a couple of different malls in town and ask them to explain how Santa can be in two places at the same time.

9. Take them to a sweat shop where they make toys and say "Do these look like elves to you?!?"

10. Tell them, "Santa used to be real, honey, but Jesus killed him to get Christmas back."
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

You want to scar a kid for life then that'll do...lol.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      7. Do a handwriting comparison between "Santa"'s handwriting and yours, showing them how they are exactly the same.
      My mom did this when she decided it was time for me to give up Santa. Not in a mean way, just to prove to my disbelieving self that yes, the jig was up when she told me "Santa" was really her and dad. Mom was very good at disguising her handwriting, so the "Santa" notes were always written in a different style than her regular handwriting. I just never picked up on it.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

From a satire of a lifestyle TV show: Save money on Christmas gifts with this easy method! Simply redecorate like this, then say the following:

"Look children! Blood! And a broken reindeer antler! Somebody's killed Santa! There will be no Christmas this year... or ever again."

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
          From a satire of a lifestyle TV show: Save money on Christmas gifts with this easy method! Simply redecorate like this, then say the following:

"Look children! Blood! And a broken reindeer antler! Somebody's killed Santa! There will be no Christmas this year... or ever again."
          Now that's going to require years of extensive therapy.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X