Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you seriously just ask to grab my boobs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
    Should've implied somehow that you weren't "post-op" yet. /snicker

"When you're done warming your hands on my boobs, you can play with my weiner."

Apparently my monitor needed a Chardonnay bath this evening.

Beautiful, Zzapp . . . after a day like today (and I didn't even work at the Kitty) I needed a good laugh.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
      How about..."My foot's kinda cold, mind if I warm it by shoving it up your ass?

M
      I've got a million foot-in-ass jokes, thanks to That 70's Show.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

i remember one busy thanksgiving. i was bagging an older couple order. so i am doing my job next thing i see is the old mans hand darting for my boob. i gave him a death glare. his excuse? my name tag was turned around.
        the worst part the wife saw it, and said nothing. evil dirty old men
        History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

We had this tiny little Indian fker used to come into Kinko's who we not-so-affectionately named "The Groper." He would come in and try to put his hands on the women. Like I'm not going to notice this guy has his hand on my tit, right? Nice try, asshole.

I used to warn the new girls to never, ever get caught by this guy without a piece of furniture between them or him or he'd try to put his hands on them. He would pretend to be gesturing and "accidently" would connect with your tit. I kid you not.

One day, I was changing a toner cartridge out in self serve, and I sense someone coming up behind me. Oh, , it's him! The Groper!

So I whirl around before he can put his hand on my ass, holding the toner cartridge in front of me like a quarterstaff. Gouts of toner spew out.

Me: What!?
          Groper: (taken aback by my snarl) Uh...uh...I need glue stick!
          Me: (not taking my eyes off him and snatching one off the table right next to him.) Here!
          Groper: Uh....(takes a tentative step forward and raises a hand to "gesture") I block him with the cartridge. A thick, cloudy burp of toner blorfs out towards him. He steps back hastily.
          Meo you need anything else? (stepping forward menacingly. At 5'6", I STILL was almost a head taller. I gave the cartridge a "clumsy" shake.)
          Groper: (squeaking and dodging the clouds of toner coughing from the cartridge.) No, thanks!

I watched him as he crossed the room. Gaaaah! What a worm!

Comment

Funny thing. I was watching one of those shows where they show security camera footage of people doing stupid things last night.

Saw this one where a guy grabbed a woman's boob and she punched him in the side of the head. Dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Wish I could know what the rest of the story off camera was. The guy looked like he might have worked in the same office as her.

M
            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

You mean like Video Justice or the like? I love those shows. The stupidity of some people.

This sort of situation is one that I won't put up with. If anybody touched me in an in appropriate fashion, I would give them one warning that they are not to touch me ever again. If they tried (like The Groper, mentioned above) to claim they were gesturing, then I would tell them to make sure to stand at least arm's length away, then, as any future physical contact of any sort would be considered assault and that I would press charges.

I've never actually had to deal with anything like this, though. Supposedly, I'm intimidating or some-such.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

felixxkatt-
                (singsong) I know where you wo-ork...sorry, I spent 8 years in the stores (and I still work for the company). My first store didn't have a cafe (they have a real Starbucks attached to the store), and I managed to work in my second store for 2 whole years and never be cafe trained. I consider that an accomplishment. Too bad I can't list it on my resume

So glad I never was in a situation like that. I'm kind of a timid type, I don't know how I would handle something like that, other than to escape and leave the floor until they were gone. The majority of my time there was spent behind the register, though, so at least people couldn't reach me.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth felixxkatt View Post
                  but people (read MEN) ask me about the tattoo ALL THE TIME. if i went around killing them all i'd be a mass murderer.
                  Not to mention all that heavy lifting and digging is so wearing, and what a mess it makes of the flower beds.
                  "There are times in your life when you'll have to eat crow. Actually, you don't have to eat it-just hold it in your mouth long enough until nobody's watching, and then spit it out."

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    felixxkatt-
                    (singsong) I know where you wo-ork...sorry, I spent 8 years in the stores (and I still work for the company). My first store didn't have a cafe (they have a real Starbucks attached to the store), and I managed to work in my second store for 2 whole years and never be cafe trained. I consider that an accomplishment. Too bad I can't list it on my resume ....

somehow noone in our store is cross trained in anything unless they demand to be and then they basically tell a manager to put them on a schedule there. and mostly by that i mean i wanted to cross train in books and had to fight every step of the way. i am technically a "bookseller" but apparently i am actually stuck in the cafe forever. partially it's because we have a huge, high-volume cafe and it's freaking hard work compared to what the bookfloor staff does, but also i think (in our store, at least) the bookfloor managers (and consequently the staff) look down on cafe. it's like because we're serving coffee as we sell books we are not as bright or something as people who just sell the books. it's not my imagination, it's a real discrimination, perpetuated by the store manager who is an absolute toad of a woman with only two halves of one brain cell to rub together. i love everyone else i work with, i even like the bookfloor staff, they are all nice people and most are smart and friendly... but the management is utter crap. they backstab each other, blame shit on the staff, ass-kiss, and of course never listen. i often think that it would be a nigh-perfect job if not for the SM.

apologies i am completely not saying your store is anything like ours, but holy crap, ours is a disaster. i know people have been demoted and fired for calling the "we listen" line, and that is just plain wrong. i hope whatever part of it you work in is better than the part i'm in now!!
                    "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

At least your SC "asked". If I had a dollar for every time a customer (or coworker) "accidentally" touched my chest, I'd never have to work again.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        Gouts of toner spew out.
                        Did you get any on him? Toner is the worst thing to get out of clothes. Wash by themselves, and cold water only is what I've found works best.

Comment

Quoth felixxkatt View Post

apologies i am completely not saying your store is anything like ours, but holy crap, ours is a disaster. i know people have been demoted and fired for calling the "we listen" line, and that is just plain wrong. i hope whatever part of it you work in is better than the part i'm in now!!
                          Luckily, my store was not like that. There were a few book people who were cross-trained, and they always talked about training the rest of us, especially the leads (I was Head Cashier, then Fiction lead, then Frontlist/New Releases lead) but it just never seemed to happen. No one really complained (except the cafe people, of course, when they were short staffed). I was able to ring, at least, so occasionally when there was only one cafe person and they got busy I could do that for them. But as far as serving stuff goes, I could get you a soda, a plain cup of coffee, or something from the bake case that did not involve heating. That was it. (Oh, and I work for the distribution center now and I am still "bookseller" as well, even though I do not deal with customers any more.)

Has anyone ever called We Listen to complain about being penalized for calling We Listen?
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

[QUOTE=
                            Has anyone ever called We Listen to complain about being penalized for calling We Listen?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure, actually, but i get the impression that the store manager is giving the District manager head or something, i have never known anyone so incompetent who was so incredibly un-touchable as far as paying for her own fuck ups.
                            "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

Oh my god. I would never have had the guts to do that. They always told us we could refuse service, but I was too scared to. Is Starbucks the same way? I just applied there and I'm hoping I can use that if guys get all grabby.

Comment

Thats just wrong....its a form of sexual harassment which is against the law. If a guy were to ask if he could warm up his hands by letting them rest between my breasts then I would have "jokingly" said "I wouldn't recomend it....my boyfrined/husband beat the shit out of the last guy that asked that question....have a good day." and turn and walk away. But thats just me.
                                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                                X