Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you seriously just ask to grab my boobs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

felixxkatt--- Just use the good old Borat line:

"You will never get dis!"

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
      Thats just wrong....its a form of sexual harassment which is against the law. .

Actually, while very rude and probably a basis to be thrown out of the store, "sexual harrassment" is meaningless unless the guy WORKS with me. there is no law against using a cheezy pickup line on any woman anywhere unless you work with her and your company doesn't take action against your behavior. otherwise cops could just hang out in bars and arrest every bozo with a few beers in him.
      "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

Quoth TwoScoopsSciath View Post
        Oh my god. I would never have had the guts to do that. They always told us we could refuse service, but I was too scared to. Is Starbucks the same way? I just applied there and I'm hoping I can use that if guys get all grabby.
        no guy should touch you sexually ever anywhere without your consent, that is illegal and can be considered sexual assault. i don't work at starbucks but the law is the law. as i said to someone else however, a guy can SAY a lot of stupid shit, it's not illegal unless he threatens you or continues to harrass you after you have made it plain that you don't appreciate it. OR if he is a coworker or a boss. then it is sexual harrassment. but basically the law does not recognize sexual harrassment outside the workplace, because you know, your freedom to say whatever you want is protected by the first amendment, as it should be. so i could have said any number of nasty things back to the shmuck, (and i woulda if i was more on the ball, but he caught me flat-footed!) and the only consequence may have been getting a reprimand from my boss, which i could have brought up as sexual harrassment at that point, because they can't make you work under conditions in which you feel sexually harrassed/threatened.
        "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
          Did you get any on him? Toner is the worst thing to get out of clothes. Wash by themselves, and cold water only is what I've found works best.
          You know, I'm not entirely sure, but if I did, it probably wasn't a lot. I hope I did because I remember him wearing a crisp white dress shirt. The toner was bright green...this was back when we had these "one color" color copiers that only did one color (a dismally bad concept, if you ask me). Anyway, there was an impressive green cloud around us, but since I never broke eye contact with the little choad, I can't say with any certainty if I managed to get him.

Yeah, cold water is the rule. The stuff is heat sensitive...wash it in hot water, and it will literally fuse right to your shirt. Ever notice copies are hot when they first come out? That's because heat is used to fuse the toner powder to the paper.

Comment

"i know people have been demoted and fired for calling the "we listen" line, and that is just plain wrong. "

Those lines are not set up to help you solve problems. They are set up to let them know who is disgruntled and possible trouble for them. NEVER call one of these lines.

Also, those stupid employee surveys some places make you take? Always keep it nice and lie like a mofo. Tell them only what they want to hear, so you don't get flagged for being a troublemaker.

Comment

Working...
            X