X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something like customersruinmylife's double refund story

I did not want to hijack that thread.

about a week ago I was borrowed for 3 weeks by another pizza place in our chain to do delivery. these "people" (and I use that word in the very loose sense of the word) called in to order pizza. there were 4 adults and 3 kids and they wanted to know how many pizzas they would need to feed that many "humans"

It seemed they wnated to go as cheap as possible. the order taker suggested at least 2 large pies. these people only thought that one meduim would do. well they order that and it was delivered. about 20 minutes later they call to complain. at first we thought something was wrong with the pizza,but no. in typical SC fashion this is the conversation that ensues

MOD = Manger on Duty
    SC = (as usual ) Sucky Customer

SC - I want a refund
    MOD - well that is possible. what seems to be the problem?? was there something wrong with your pizza?? or was the delivery driver rude or somthing???
    SC - we are still hungry
    MOD - ???? please say that again
    SC - we thought the pizza we got would feed the thundering herd at our house but we are still hungry and want more pizza and your order taker said that a medium would be enough
    MOD -
    MOD - I can not give you your money back just because you made the choice of a medium pizza instead of 2 large.
    SC - but we want our money back WE ARE STILL HUNGRY
    MOD - (thinking this )

(but saying this) I am sorry I can not give you a refund or a credit for that reason. thank you for calling bye.

this is one of the best scams I have encountered at the group of HUTs I work at
    except maybe the one SC who tried to get a free meal/refund because his 2 Liter was supposedly frozen upon delivery (this was during the warm spell we had about a week ago 70 degree weather)
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

*Ouch* DAMN! I needed those brain cells....come back here! It's safe, I promise!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

when the MOD came back and told us what happened you could just hear about 6 peoples eyeballs click in utter disbelief, pick our jaws off of the floor, then all of us just started laughing and could not stop for 5 minutes. I know I lost a few brain cells from that one
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

How did the manager keep from going WTF is wrong with you when they asked that.
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...
        X