Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly I'm not used to compliments...

So, before I started with Super Small Uni, there were apparently a handful of issues that had been going on, with the end result that one team were made redundant and some trust issues still remain. The Dean is trying to actively change this, to the point where the orientation program has been overhauled. (as in, we ALL get to meet the new person, not just whatever department they're working in)

Well, the Dean was showing around their new PA the other day and interrupted a meeting that myself, about four of the other educators and two of the managers were in (Said meeting relates to student welfare). We're all told to introduce ourselves and our roles, so the educators introduce themselves and outline their role in some detail. Then I introduce myself as the "administration assistant" and outline a bit of my role in the department.

THEN the Dean turns to the new PA and says, riiight in front of the rest of the committee "Oh, LadyofArc is a woman of many talents, recently she helped coordinate our graduation at [industry convention]." Meanwhile I'm just sitting there with a on my face.

So glad that I actually LIKE my coworkers, otherwise that would've been really awkward...

Truth be told, I actually didn't have that much of a hand in it! All the hard work was done by the events team and two of the managers, I just got roped into helping out for the actual event!
    Last edited by LadyofArc; 02-09-2018, 08:32 AM.
Working...
X