This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wierdest name you have ever been called

so, the entitlemant whores of ddr and itg (rythim based dancing games and cult phenominon) have a website with a thread about my arcade, one kid actually called our tech/AM a "toolbox" (for not doing somthing against DMs wishes).... i dont get it, does every spoiled brat just come up with the first word they can and think its an insult??

So whats the link? :P

Comment

I had someone ask my boss where was the "Techie-repair-computer-thingie-guy" was.
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Probably, "Scum of the Earth", but that's so cliche I was more insulted that I didn't warrant a better insult than that. Not really weird, though.

Especially since our name for this particular SC was "Chickenman".

Comment

I call the girls at work 'crackwhores', or 'crackies' for short, both to their faces and behind their back. It has become a term of endearment at our store.

We also like to call each other (and SCs) 'meatballs', 'meatheads', 'meataxes' (or 'meatys' for short) and 'peanuts'. Don't ask me how they all started.
          Last edited by Ezrockspants; 08-02-2006, 02:30 PM.
          "Those who do not complain are never pitied." - Jane Austen.

Comment

From some kid who was mad at me because we didn't carry games for the Super Nintendo (only current games for current game systems here). He called me a "Dumb-Head-Face."

Now I use that to yell at other drivers when they do something stupid or to mock my co-workers.
            I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
            - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
            - IPF

Comment

Slightly off-topic, as it wasn't an SC.

One AM after a big party I got up, my roomie said "You look like a bucket full of assholes, with all the pretty ones taken out". I laughed, my head exploded with pain, the pain died down, I laughed again, etc etc. Hands down the best insult I've ever heard or heard of.
              Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
              TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

A toolbox is like a tool but there are lots of them so maybe it's worse?

Comment

Quoth skeptic53
                  "You look like a bucket full of assholes, with all the pretty ones taken out".
                  I am SO using that.
                  Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

I had a customer once call me a "little crony-minion." I had told him no, then gotten my manager to tell him no as well. When he realized that no one would rent him a car with no reservations the day before Christmas Eve, he flounced out the door and yelled, "Well, I hope you and your little crony-minion have the worst Christmas ever!" at my manager. We couldn't even wait until the doors slid shut to scream with laughter, and for as long as I worked there she would greet me with, "And how is my little crony-minion today?"

Can't top the "bucket of assholes," line, but I thought it was pretty funny nonetheless.
                    Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

nothing really bad (well, bitch wasn't an enjoyable title...but i've been called worse than that before, just not at work) but being called 'stupid' because the asshat, er, customer, couldn't adequately describe what he was after and i wasn't in the mood for playing guessing games with what appeared to be an adult.
                      look! it's ghengis khan!
                      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I DID have one kid who's car I towed call me a string tired, uninspired epithets, none of which I particularly remember.

I do love a good insult. It's so disappointing when your foes just can't come up with anything clever.

I told him he was too young to have an adequate vocabulary to REALLY insult me and to come back and try again when his balls dropped.

Punk.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid
                          I do love a good insult. It's so disappointing when your foes just can't come up with anything clever.
                          Hehe I hear ya! I just *love* having battles of wit with unarmed people Not too long ago, I was over on goingfaster.com...and as I was reading some of the site mail, I came across a gem. This twit had attacked the site owner, who replied back that the guy was a "twinkle-toed fuck pixie." I nearly spewed when I read that--it just made my day
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

"twinkle-toed fuck pixie." Oh, nice one.

You know, if someone ever called me something like that when I was towing, I think I might have called to try and get their car back. Just out of respect for their creativity.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid
                              "twinkle-toed fuck pixie." Oh, nice one.
                              I thought someone would enjoy it Even though I didn't come up with that one, I've only had one opportunity to use it on someone.
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                              X