This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooty hoyty-toyty bitches

The other night this snooty hoyty-toyty bitch is asking me the difference between honey turkey and oven roasted turkey. DUH!!! one is honey cured and the other is not! But being the ever so sweet employee i pretend to have patience with her idiocy and proceed to explain to her that the honey is sweet and the oven is not. So she says to me, "So can I have a taste or not?!" I'm thinking "Bitch, I know what I'd like to give you a taste of!" But I say in my ever so sweet voice, "Sure; I'll slice some for you." I hand it to her and she says in her pinched little voice, "The slice is way too big!" I'm thinking, "Dumbass, who cares! It's a FREE sample!" But I say, "I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't cut half a slice." She didn't even end up getting any! Stupid snooty broad thinks that just because I'm not married to a doctor and don't spend my time beside the pool tanning all day as I sip on martinis that I have no brains. I hope she crashes her mercedes into her security gate!!
    Crazymama

1. I love that word hoyty-toyty Im going to use it all over the place from now on

Quoth crazymama
    I'm married to a doctor and don't spend my time beside the pool tanning all day as I sip on martinis
    I have to admit, that would be nice!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Wow, does that woman even have any idea about how big slices of turkey breast can be? There are times when I need both my hands to hold one slice, and part still hangs over. (OK, I have small hands, but still...) Maybe she should look into sliced chicken breast?

Oh, and I wonder if her brain would implode if she ever discovered mesquite turkey.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

My mom got fired from a K-mart deli for eating a piece of ham left over from an order she had just sliced, I think that was the same day she saw an old lady trip on a wino's barf. Must be exciting to work there...

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          Wow, does that woman even have any idea about how big slices of turkey breast can be? There are times when I need both my hands to hold one slice, and part still hangs over. (OK, I have small hands, but still...) Maybe she should look into sliced chicken breast?

Oh, and I wonder if her brain would implode if she ever discovered mesquite turkey.
          You're making me hungry now. Mesquite turkey is to die for

But anyway, getting back on topic: sounds to me as if this lady doesn't get to the grocery store much as she may very well have someone else doing her shopping.

It's a thought, anyway.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
            1. I love that word hoyty-toyty Im going to use it all over the place from now on

2. I have to admit, that would be nice!
            Yeah, make that a plastic surgeon. Yayyy!!! a free tummy tuck.
            Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Working...
            X