Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, WHShit, and Mixed Bag. I like it too!

...The only problem with it is that it will hypnotize you if you stare at it too long.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

By shortage, I meant that more rooms should be designated nonsmoking so they wouldn't sell out faster--or, if that would cause you to lose money because you might get spurts of demand for smoking rooms, maybe rooms that are normally NS but cheaper because they handle occasional overflow smoking.
      I second that Frederick Douglass quote--unfortunately, so do a lot of SCs.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        (With apologies to the Beatles!)
        Stands up and claps. Finds lighter, flicks it and holds it up in the air!!!

Comment

Quoth Mixed Bag View Post
          By shortage, I meant that more rooms should be designated nonsmoking so they wouldn't sell out faster--or, if that would cause you to lose money because you might get spurts of demand for smoking rooms, maybe rooms that are normally NS but cheaper because they handle occasional overflow smoking.
          We've had rooms like that set up before, and before busy days, we go in and have the housekeepers pick them apart to get them ready for anybody who might come in. That way if you have to sell them as non-smoking you can, or if you need them as smoking, no harm no foul.

Out of our more than fifty rooms, we have nine smoking rooms total. I wish we could go completely non-smoking, but we get a lot of construction crews whose members apparently can't function without a cigarette between each finger. When they can even stink up the hallways even through a closed door, you know someone's got a serious problem.

It's always fun when the chain-smokers collide with the snobs from more enlightened areas of the nation.

"In Florida hotels don't even allow smoking." is something I've heard on more than one occasion, although typically when someone's saying that I'm transfixed on their nostrils because their noses are so high in the air that it's impossible not to stare.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
            The only problem with it is that it will hypnotize you if you stare at it too long.
            Yeah, Riiii.....

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Hehe, thanks, I love my sig!

Those friendly little waving guys are too cute!
              ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                Yeah, Riiii.....

Mike
                <smacks Mike>

Snap out of it man!

hey haunted, you know that avatar was slightly pulled from hystoria? (cancelled WB cartoon) It was a rundown of Henry V's six wives. The last one made him sign an agreement forbidding him from divorcing or beheading her.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                  <smacks Mike>

Snap out of it man!
                  *Shaking head* Whew! Thanks!
                  Meow.........

Comment

Working...
                  X