This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The economy sucks, we know this...

This is a story, all 'bout how, my life got flipped, turned upside down.
    I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, while I tell you how we got rid of one of the worst customers we've ever had walk through our doors at Chesterfield.

This guy was a regular. Everyone knew him by name, and had so long before I ever started working there. Old SM refused to help him. This guy worked at some other store in the mall, but I forget where precisely. Every week, he'd come in, look through our new release reservation sheet, and reserve a title or two. Now, I don't know about you, but $5 isn't hardly going to make or break my week (at least, it wouldn't have at the time). Every week, like clockwork, he'd return to our store, tell us some sob story about "The economy sucks," and, "I need to return this reservation." And get his $5 back.
    Every. Single. WEEK!
    He either:
    1. Had no idea how to budget his money.
    2. Was using his Replay card to get the points for reserving movies, but not to return them, and thus, free credit for movies.
    or 3. Just liked to piss us off.

One day, after Old SM left our store, the newer SM told this guy to never come in the store again, as he was costing us great deals of money, and screwing up our numbers.

Apparently, the guy tried to go to Old SM's new store, and get Newer SM in trouble. Old SM told him Newer SM had the power in the store, the ban held, oh, and you're not welcome at Old SM's new store.

Na na na na!
    Na na na na!
    Hey! Hey! Hey!
    "I call murder on that!"
Working...
X