X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Apologize"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rOcnlPc4Hg&NR=1

It's FINALLY good to see an American Top 40 song that's refreshing, original (I like the use of some orchestra instruments blended in with synth), a singer that really gets into the song and helps add feeling to it, and a break from the same overused-formula-corporate sound. Aside from the fact that my wife thinks the lead singer is really hot, this song is like a rose in a cesspool on the radio.

BTW Out of curiosity, is this song getting any play on the BBC airwaves in Britain??? I can get BBC Radio 1 on Sirius satellite radio here. Not bad.

Quoth ditchdj View Post
    BTW Out of curiosity, is this song getting any play on the BBC airwaves in Britain??? I can get BBC Radio 1 on Sirius satellite radio here. Not bad.
    I can't escape it. The best time to listen to Radio 1 is when Jo whiley is on, or after 21:00, else it all just sounds the same aftera while.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

i love this song. i always thought it sounded unique

Comment

Lately I've been furious because it's only on the radio when I'm pulling into my driveway or almost over when I start my car! RRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I love this song!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Lately I've been furious because it's only on the radio when I'm pulling into my driveway or almost over when I start my car! RRRRRRR!!!!!!!
          It's the Law of the Car Radio: you hear nothing but adverts and bad songs on the trip, then a good song finally comes on just as you reach your destination. It's a conspiracy!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I really like the original version of this song too. Before Timbaland got his hands on it. I like this version too, though.

Comment

Hmm.. I watched it. Good song.
              It said that the song featured Timbaland. Where?
              Just him in the video raising his arms up at the board, saying "Yay!"
              Hell, I can do that.
              Put me in a video. I can lean against a light post and say "Oh Yeah" repeatedly.

Now that would look good on a resume.
              Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Hey Knightmare check out the video this guy made for this song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePyRrb2-fzs

Much more powerful and more fitting for this song in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X