This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's outrageously outraged

Customer: I need an appointment to transfer your services.
    Me: You already have an appointment, mam.
    Customer: That’s not possible!
    Me: Your husband couldn’t have set this up?
    Customer: No! This is just outrageous!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

she's mad that she's got something she didn't know she had, but something she definitely wanted?

Gotta love the people who just want something to complain about. Eventually, it WILL come back to haunt them...
    Love is admiration without envy, familiarity without contempt, and chocolate without asking.

Comment

Quoth CherryCokeKissez
      she's mad that she's got something she didn't know she had, but something she definitely wanted?
      Aha, you are learning to understand my customers, grasshoppa. Royal idiots till the very end.
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

heh
        recently i went to the library to setup a pin number for my account to use online features
        turns out i already had the one i wanted so i just said oh awesome thanks sorry about that and left
        whats so hard about that?

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey
          Aha, you are learning to understand my customers, grasshoppa. Royal idiots till the very end.
          lol I will never fully understand any customers. I agree with Ryu, how hard is it to smile and go "Oh wow thanks!" and be on your merry way? Some people must have just been born jerks...
          Love is admiration without envy, familiarity without contempt, and chocolate without asking.

Comment

What a dipstick! You should have said "Well. Ma'am I am sorry you feel, that way i could always cancel, that and give you our next available date , *pause* ah, let's see that would be June, 24th, 2015, do you want a morning or afternoon apointment, 'cause i really need to know now." Of course you're not allowed to do so. Man, PJ, just when i think, your customers can't get any dumber, they somehow manage the feat.

Comment

Working...
            X