This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need more clean "Yo Mama" jokes

I'm running out of Yo Mama jokes to use on my children, so can you guys give me some? Thanks!
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Yo mama so fat, her blood type is Rocky Road!
    The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Yo mama so dumb, she took a spoon to the Super Bowl.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Yo mama so ugly, her psychiatrist makes her lie on the couch face down!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

yo mama so dumb she thought an elevator was a mobile home? or too much

Comment

My favorite...

Yo mama is so stupid, she went to an R-rated movie, saw that it said "No one under 17 admitted", and went home to get 16 friends!

OK, that's kind of lengthy.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Yo mama's so fat that when she wears high heels, she strikes oil!
              Yo mama's so fat, her middle name is "Damn!"
              Yo mama's so stupid that she thought the toilet bowl was a football game!
              Yo mama's so ugly you wanted to be bottle-fed! (That one might cross a line)
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

This one is still my mom's absolute favorite:

Yo Mama so short, when she gets on the city bus, she has to slam dunk her change.

I laughed til I cried just typing it. I have a hard time telling it.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Yo Momma so fat she aint seen her toes since YOU were between them!

Comment

Yo mama so stupid she failed an IQ test.
                    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Your mama's so fat, she was born on March 12th, 13th, 14th, AND 15th!

Your mama's so fat, when she wears red, the neighborhood kids yell, "HEY, KOOLAID!"

Your mama's so fat, for Halloween she dressed up in white and went as ALASKA.

Your mama's so old, her social security number is TWO!

Your mama's so fat, her fishnet stockings are made out of forty pound test line! (Okay, a bit much for kids, but I still like it!)

Your mama's so fat, she weighs herself on a Richter scale!

Your mama's so ugly, the Boogeyman ran screaming from her.

Your mama's so ugly, you have to tie a steak to her to get the dog to play with her.

I am sure there are more (my friend Frank is the king of these things) but I am tired and my mind isn't working very well right now.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Yo mama so fat, th national weather service has a name for each one of her farts.

Yo mama so fat, when she goes to the beach, the wales start singing "We Are Family! Woo!"

Yo mama so stupid she got run over by a parked car.

Yo mama so fat, when she goes to the movies she sits next to EVERYONE.

Yo mama so ugly, when she was born the doctor threw her at the wall and the wall threw her back. (From my cousin, I find it funny.)

Yo mama so dumb she thinks a Quarterback is a refund.

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head. I'll be right back, I've got a joke book that may or may not have more better ones, I'll let you know. Nope, no it didn't.
                        Last edited by Shards; 11-24-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Quoth Shards View Post
                          Yo mama so stupid she got run over by a parked car.
                          I've actually ridden my bicycle into a parked car.

Twice.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

That's OK. The only time I ever got in a car accident I took my eyes off the road... When the road curved... and a parked car was sitting directly in the way of my trajectory...

Comment

My sister did that, riding her bike, she looked behind her and hit a parked truck.

I loved the movie theater joke.
                              And I'm loving this thread.
                              Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Working...
                              X