Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'll tell Kasey that you're going to poke his eyes out with a pen tomorrow"
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

"I need at least 7 more children! AND THEY ALL NEED TO BE BOYS!!!!"

Comment

"You're a milk chocolate covered nutter butter. Wait, no! You're a white milk chocolate covered nutter butter....with nut filling."
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

But even if you weren't pulled over 7 miles from work, four minutes before you should have been here - you STILL would have been late!
          If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Well, the cost of the toy depends on how much money you decide to spend.
            If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

'No, the only way to describe the current sitation would be to invent new words. Rude ones.'
              Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

"They're called 'best practices' before standards are developed. After that they're called 'guidelines.'"
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

"As soon as you're a real person, I'll service your box."
                  Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

"Oh, you mean chryptorchidism? That's when yer nuts don't go in your sack!"

Comment

You were one of those kids who liked to sniff markers as a kid weren't you?

Comment

"We created a new game Wednesday. It's called BALLS."
                        "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                        "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                        My MySpace
                        My LiveJournal

Comment

"I prefer straight, but I'll take what I can get."
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

In a horrible Scottish accent: "There's going to be a hot time in the town tonight!"
                            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

http://www.reallifecomics.com/archive/070108.html

Rapscallion

Comment

"Umbrellas larger than one small sidewalk square should be banned."
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X