This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count

My post count has risen 1 post in about 4 days. Im not posting for the sake of posting, but I couldnt help but notice it just didnt change. Today after about 7 posts, it went up by 1.

Just curious?

I'm not exactly sure but I might be having the opposite problem. I've seen on occasion where it looks like my post count went up by 1 even if I didn't make a post.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

I don't know about both of your specific circumstances, but post counts don't go up if you post in the "community" section--Off Topic, PFB, Check It Out!, etc.

However, through a quirk of the system, your post count increases by one every time you report a post. That might be what happened in your case, purplecat.
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
        I don't know about both of your specific circumstances, but post counts don't go up if you post in the "community" section--Off Topic, PFB, Check It Out!, etc.
        That makes sense!! Thanks. Thought I was crazy for a minute.

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
          However, through a quirk of the system, your post count increases by one every time you report a post. That might be what happened in your case, purplecat.
          Wow, I never even noticed that before. I just fixed it, hopefully.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
          X