This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Unread Post

So, you know how when you're looking at the forum list and it shows the last thread to have a post in it, and you can click on the thread title and go to the first post you haven't read?

Would it be too much trouble to make it so you can do that from within the forum?

'Cause that would be really useful, especially when it comes to threads like "Joi's Crazy CEO: The Collected Tales" which sometimes update several pages in a matter of hours.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Whenever you're looking at a forum, and you have a thread that shows unread posts, you will see an icon like this next to the title: . Clicking that icon will take you to the first unread post in a thread.

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
      Whenever you're looking at a forum, and you have a thread that shows unread posts, you will see an icon like this next to the title: . Clicking that icon will take you to the first unread post in a thread.
      .....or the other option is that I'm just an idiot. Thanks!!

Comment

Don't feel too bad, I didn't realise this until I was watching it load on a slow computer and saw the text for the buttons.

Comment

I'd like them (go to first unread button(s)) to also be adjacent to the "< Previous Thread / Next Thread >" tags at the bottom of the page.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The "read first unread post" button has been my friend for a very long time now.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

At least it isn't giant and really obvious. I never even noticed the little arrows before.

Comment

Working...
              X