This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right - looks like a known issue.

I suspect there'll be another patch along shortly. Apologies for inconvenience.

Rapscallion

Comment

Remember me is always checked, and Firefox has my username and password saved, so that wasn't an issue. Thank you for letting me know that this is a problem that is being addressed.
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Okay, this is getting *really* annoying. The site is bumping me off while I'm typing replies! When I tried to post this reply I got the following message:

The following errors occurred with your submission
        1. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Yet I'm still showing as logged in at the top of the screen. I have to copy my reply, login in again, and then paste the text and post the reply.

I've already tried everything at the link you provided, Rap, and it's not working. If anything, I'm being bumped off more often. Does anyone know if a fix is coming?

Comment

I'm waiting for information same as you are. Will get back to you when I know more.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thank you!

UPDATE: As of my last login in around 9:45, I haven't been bumped off. I've done everything I did before, including leaving the site open but unattended for 15 minutes. Hopefully, everything is good to go now. :crossing fingers:
            Last edited by EvilEmpryss; 12-25-2009, 02:31 PM. Reason: update issue

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              I'm waiting for information same as you are. Will get back to you when I know more.

Rapscallion
              NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR NOW! I WANT A DISCOUNT! BLARGLE BLARGLE BLARGLE BLARGLE !

Comment

It happens to me from time to time. I just sign in again and go merrily on my way. Should I be reporting it whenever it happens for patch updatedness reasons?
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

No, because we're not reporting anything to the people making the patch. As soon as it's available, Raps or Pedersen will install it, and you all will know about it.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I have always had this issue on every vBulletin site I go to. I have learned to hit the "Preview" button periodically when typing responses/PM's, etc.

Unless it's just a short reply.

Like this one.

EDIT:
                    Don't know if it's the same in Firefox- but even if I do get logged out the site saves the info so it's there when I log back in anyway.
                    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                    HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                      It happens to me from time to time. I just sign in again and go merrily on my way. Should I be reporting it whenever it happens for patch updatedness reasons?
                      I only brought it up because it was not something that had happened in the few months I've been using the site, and it was happening every few minutes. Like I said, *very* annoying.

It's all better now. I guess someone finally chased the bugs out of the works.

Comment

Nothing changed on this side.

Rapscallion

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...e-login-issues

Still no answer.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                          X