Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Remove woman from plane w/ (now) screaming baby who has been woken up. 2) Call Child Protective Services.
    3) Get child a better, more intelligent mother who will look after his or her safety.

I always get ticked off when people unfasten their seatbelts right after the announcement that they are to remain fastened until the plane comes to a stop. Come on people, you heard it - why are you blatantly disregarding it? It shouldn't really upset me that much but it does.
    Last edited by air914; 05-15-2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing that lady had never flown an Air New Zealand flight - those pilots land Hard.
      Shouldn't babies be awake during landings so they can clear their ears better?

Comment

Nah, the pilot could have come over the PA, "Ladies and Gentleman, I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid we're going to have to readjust our altitude back to cruising height and re-enter the landing queue until the cabin crew notifies me that we are safe to land with all passengers, including infants and toddlers, safely buckled in."

That right there tells everyone on the plane who is responsible, and it empowers you and the crew to have a newfound 'power' over when the plane lands.
        Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
          Why do people think my irrational hatered of women customers is.... irrational....
          Look at the evidence!!!
          So... there's less evidence for male customers being as sucky? Don't pick and choose your evidence, hon.

Comment

Quoth Kilamon View Post
            Nah, the pilot could have come over the PA, "Ladies and Gentleman, I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid we're going to have to readjust our altitude back to cruising height and re-enter the landing queue until the cabin crew notifies me that we are safe to land with all passengers, including infants and toddlers, safely buckled in."

Oh, I like that one!!!!!! Too bad I'm not a pilot. I would so totally say that!!!!!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

What I never get is "Why bother?". It's not like you can do anything until the plane stops and the doors open. The seatbelt is going to be in your lap until you can stand up, so what is the point of taking it off early?

Comment

hey most of the storys i've read on here involve sucky women customers.

Comment

"Well, my baby is now a pile of mush. But at least he didn't wake up!"
                  It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                  -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

God what a dimwit, you should call CPS or whatever you have in Britain if you can get her name because refusing to buckle up your kid on a plane is dangerous, to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                    X