X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
    ...everyone has to take turns?

Some days I think I took up the wrong profession . . .if I knew then what I know now, I'd be one wealthy lady.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Hereford must be dull....I've never even HEARD of it!
      its south of sierra vista bright side it has some nice restaurants. down side they are in the middle of no wear on dark streets and set in hill sides, its like a bad slasher movie every time we go to one.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Hereford must be dull....I've never even HEARD of it!
        It's about 10 miles from the border. Near the San Pedro Riparian Area. It's actually got quite a history. Frank and Tom McLaury first met Ike Clanton there.

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        its south of sierra vista bright side it has some nice restaurants. down side they are in the middle of no wear on dark streets and set in hill sides, its like a bad slasher movie every time we go to one.
        It was nothing like that the last time I was there!

My step-grandmother also had before that a house up Miller Canyon Road, on the roots of Miller Peak. I miss that house. Set up in the woods, huge porch on the front. This was also the house we got evacuated from when a fire came up over Miller Peak and got to within 1/4 mile from her house.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
          It's actually got quite a history. Frank and Tom McLaury first met Ike Clanton there.
          That didn't end too well for Tom and Frank....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that that man got you fired! What a nasty piece of fucking shit. I hope he rots in hell.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
              When I was a supervisor at a call center (for Borgsphere Cellphone Company) I had to let one of my best agents go because her call time was always higher than they wanted it to be. Because she always took the time to properly explain everything. It broke my heart to do so and I told her she could always give out my personal cell phone number for a reference.

She was going to get fired whether I did it or not, but I respected her to much to pass the buck.
              That's insane.

Then again . . . I remembered my supervisor at the last ER job I worked in North Carolina used to get on me for spending too much time in patient rooms talking to patients. She thought I should be turning over rooms.

Kinda hard to do when I don't have any discharge orders, and we're still waiting on test results.

Quoth patiokitty View Post
              Jester, I know it seems weird that we got rid of the stupid survey...but they've found other ways to get us instead.

We've got a Quality Analyst that really puts the 'anal' into Analyst - she picks apart our calls and chats, finding anything she can to justify not giving us a passing quality score. And forget trying to contest it because we're told that she's just doing her job.
              Ugh. Reminds me of the Press Ganey BS we deal with in health care.

Fortunately, they're not firing nurses over scores . . . yet. I'm sure it'll occur to some administration dimwad eventually.
              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

If 'sorry' is part of the required script and you used it in the following manner you would still have your job:
                "I'm sorry the drug plans are all out to screw you"
                "I'm sorry to say the plans are deliberately complicated to confuse you"
                "I'm sorry you lack the brain power for anything but body eliminating"
                -------
                Most of the time leaving a job turns out eventually to be fortuitous. Hope you land on your feet.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  the next day im happily working a 5am- 5pm overtime galore shift when about 4 hours in i get pulled the survey supervisor. I listen to the call and read the survey.

I am then told im fired. Because i never used the word sorry. I am then basically told they dont care if i actually explained how copays work all they want is for me to shut up and just say im sorry over and over again.

thus started my unemployment joy.
                  So you get verbally abused by a customer, verbally abused by the management, and they don't even bother listening to your side of the story.... sounds like it's better you don't work there anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X