This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For God's sake, FLUSH!!!

So I hit the restroom at work today, and not only are there a pair of twelve-year-olds in there (one standing on top of the toilet seat) but once he hopped down and left the stall so I could take care of business, of course I see a giant floater in the bowl. So I naturally flush it and whizz and once I'm done, I quickly peek into the other stall...and that one is also full of unflushed shit! Honestly, what the fuck is WRONG with people when it comes to basic toilet etiquette? Is it really that hard to push the damn lever?

I ask myself these questions frequently in the ladies room at work. Went in there the other day and there were TWO unflushed toilets. Are we all five years old, or what???
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

When this happens, take a deep breath and quietly say to yourself "At least it's IN the toilet."

Comment

Quoth SarcasticJerk View Post
        When this happens, take a deep breath and quietly say to yourself "At least it's IN the toilet."
        It is indeed a sad, sad world when I read this and just nod in agreement.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          It is indeed a sad, sad world when I read this and just nod in agreement.
          You weren't the only one, Empryss... I thought, well at least it's in the bowl instead of over the floor... or on one memorable occasion, placed on a wad of toilet paper and left on top of the paper dispenser.......
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

The ladies that visit the toilets where I work could use this lesson too. Another favourite is to hide the festering crap under heaps
            of toilet paper, thus clogging up the toilet and forcing some poor soul to reach for the plunger. All this could be avoided if people just flushed!

Comment

While I don't agree with the sentiment behind the saying (I believe in ALWAYS flushing), even the lazy bloke's axiom of "If it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down" tells you to flush your gotdang turds!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Several times I have seen an unflushed filled toilet with no paper in it. Ugh!
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

This is exactly why I hate cleaning the men's room at work Nearly everytime I go in there I have to flush the toilet because people apparently can't do it themselves. Hasn't happened in the woman's room yet, but I'm sure it will.

Comment

Quoth Safire View Post
                    This is exactly why I hate cleaning the men's room at work Nearly everytime I go in there I have to flush the toilet because people apparently can't do it themselves. Hasn't happened in the woman's room yet, but I'm sure it will.
                    It's happened at my work. But what you generally find is that the blasted automatic flush function isn't working at all. So it's not like the poor lady had a choice.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

We don't have a problem with people not flushing their poo, but I would like to know how grown women manage to get pee all over the place. Seriously, what are they doing in there? How is there pee all over the seat? I understand that people don't want to sit on the toilet because germs. But do you see that dispenser on the wall? Those are toilet seat covers!
                      Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

Don't knock 5-year-olds; my son is 4 and has reliably flushed the toilet every time since he was 3.

Maybe some people assume it is an automatic flush toilet? That's me being generous, because the automatic ones look very different from regular toilets. Or maybe some people just get a thrill out of being filthy apes.
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                          It's happened at my work. But what you generally find is that the blasted automatic flush function isn't working at all. So it's not like the poor lady had a choice.
                          Automatic flush toilets always have a manual option for that reason. Since automatic toilets generally flush before you leave the stall, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out when it doesn't work.

Comment

Not always. I've seen some without...
                            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Headset Hellion View Post
                              We don't have a problem with people not flushing their poo, but I would like to know how grown women manage to get pee all over the place. Seriously, what are they doing in there? How is there pee all over the seat? I understand that people don't want to sit on the toilet because germs. But do you see that dispenser on the wall? Those are toilet seat covers!
                              They hover over the seat as they pee, according to Mrs. IA.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                              X