This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurray for whoever is in charge of the Facebook page for XBox

I an ad got from Microsoft for discounted EA games on my Facebook newsfeed. The important one being Dragon Age Inquisition. I decide to post. I loved their reply.

Me: I didn't expect Dragon Age Inquisition.
    MS: Nobody expects Dragon Age Inquisition. Their chief weapon is surprise.
    Last edited by Mr Hero; 02-04-2016, 06:06 AM. Reason: Clarification
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA oh that is awesome!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

In fact that is all kinds of awesome!
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Very awesome indeed. I love it when people show their awareness of more than one fan-thing at a time and combine them like that.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I admit that my post was to bait some Monty Python fan into posting that response. I was just expecting another Facebooker, not Microsoft itself.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            MS: Nobody expects Dragon Age Inquisition. Their chief weapon is surprise.
            And fear. Fear and surprise.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
              And fear. Fear and surprise.
              What about ruthless efficiency?
              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

And let's not forget, one of their ultimate tools of persuasion...THE COMFY CHAIR!
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
                  What about ruthless efficiency?
                  Used to be the case, but not any more since they got a new secretary. She is efficient, but her name is Ruth.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X