This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Stink Bombs.

So i'm walking the floor, when I smell something....obnoxious. "Oh fuck, someone activated another damn stink bomb" I utter to myself, as I look around to see the source.

I didn't find the offending package....I found a group of kids that stunk to high heaven!! And they were in manga, reading a couple stacks of books. The fact that I thought I smelled a stink bomb from an aisle over illustrates how smelly these kids were.

The kids didn't look dirty. They had normal looking clothing, and were quiet.

Suffice to say, they sat for an hour before leaving, and leaving a mess. If they left a mess, and they stank, I can only image what home is.

The home probably smells like a flower, and is neat. I say this out of my love for Irony, and for no other reason. Knowing that it's probably a pig-sty, and smells like death, just isn't as funny. My question is how one who can read becomes so rancid, without them knowing. Just other people's reactions would give clue to "well I need to hop into the shower and use about 6 gallons of soap." Especially if they smell like a stink-bomb, that's not BO that can be ignored either. That's "Quick, get the hose" BO.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
    X