This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restroom surprise

have you ever gone into your work's restroom, needing to 'facilitate,' only to find it defiled by some shameless customer?

it happened to me recently; one used it, quite literally, as a shitter. the back of the toilet, under the tank, on the floor (don't ask how that worked...i still haven't figured it out, and i'm not sure i want to).

the normal person would be mortified and wouldn't return/stay away for the disgust of employees to die down; this guy, however, was back the next MORNING, acting as if nothing had ever happened.

sometimes, i really, seriously and deeply despise people.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

I, personally, have had to clean my share of puke from the bar floor when I worked at my restaurant....

but the worst thing I ever had to clean up in the bathroom was when some ungodly woman felt the need to smear the blood from her tampon all over the toliet and walls in the handicapped stall.

Needless to say, I wore latex gloves, a face mask, and armed myself with pure bleach for that mess.... it was horrible
    "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Ugh. That sounds horrible.

And yes...I have had my fair share of moments like that. The worst one of all was when I went in to use the bathroom and discovered somebody had projectile vomitted all over the entire handicapped stall. I mean, it covered everything. Whoever did it managed to vomit pretty thouroughly over all surfaces - it even coated the floor.

Needless to say, none of us were too happy that night.
      check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

The customers at the netcafe I work at seem to have developed a game for themselves to play in the toilets.

It seems to consist of ripping a roll or two of toilet paper into little pieces, pilling them into a mound and then urinating on the pile

I still haven't been able to figure out what their scoring rules are, but obviously they find it fun, because the game seems to get played at least 3 or 4 times a week (and I got bored one night and tried to match customers who were here on all the occasions in a week, no matches )
        It is better to be the hammer than the nail.

Comment

Yesterday I found a rather generous booger on the soap dispenser.

I kleenexed it off and went to wash my hands in the bakery. Guhrgle.
          Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the physics of how this occurred, but I'm at a loss. Maybe the customer created a rift in time and space and... I mean.... how the hell?
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Too bad we can't find out where these people live and send in people with control problems to return the "favor".
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X