Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenagers! Grrrr! (language and lengthy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nox View Post
    I second the apology. I spend most of my time repressing myself from slapping the other kids at school. A lot of them are just awful.

In defence of my species however, my friends and I are all polite! Promise!
    Why is this my sentiment exactly - I swar 90% of the time i was just short of getting high explosives of the black market and doing nasty things to my "peers"
    but i wouldn't do it

Comment

There's a reason I opted for home schooling for my last semester in High School. Probably a good thing I did too with the stressers I've had this year, I probably saved myself from suspension (this year's been especially hard on me, so I'd likely have snapped and bit some idiots head off). Man I'm glad I never have to go back there.
      Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

I'm 18 and I truly hate teenagers.
        In fact, my best drinking buddy is 32. Somehow I get along better with people substantially older than me - she's not my only older friend, but the only one I go to concerts with, etc. I can't imagine getting along that well with someone my age.
        Kinda sad, actually.
        Music: Last.fm
        Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

i can't stand it when kids my age (18) come in to our restaurant cuz they are generally so disrespectful, loud, in-the-way, and obnoxious. The ones that really piss me off are the ones that sit down, spin a nickel or other coin and then smash the salt or pepper shakers down on it so it breaks the bottom, so when i go to pick it up to clean all the crap falls out and i gotta clean it up. Something only childish teenagers do, my main reason to dislike them.
          "You don't f*** with the people that handle your food!" -- Waiting

Comment

Finished being a teen back in October. Hated most of them.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
            X