Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't EVER try something like that in my friend's pub...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had a problem with men in skirts, but then again, I grew up going to contra, and many of the men wore skirts. They're so much fun to twirl.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I don't wear what I'd consider 'women's' skirts, just as I wouldn't wear women's trousers. They're full length, fitted to me, and covered in various straps/buckles. Not what I'd consider overly feminine anyway
      PICTURES! That sounds like a perfectly manly kinda skirt. Go you!

Oh and as to what makes a Kilt- Off topic- It's the pleating, the cut and the fact that it's worn by a man. Going commando is entirely optional and not "traditional". Do you have any idea how cold it is is Scotland? A summer day has been known to heat up to fifty or sixty F. On a sunny hot one that is. Most days it's windy and fairly chilly. Imagine that gusting up against your wherewithal for a moment... This is what Braies are for.
      "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
        Women were met with pretty much the same reaction when they first started wearing trousers anyway.
        "Hubba hubba Me-OW"?
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
          . They're full length, fitted to me, and covered in various straps/buckles. Not what I'd consider overly feminine anyway
          Damn there went any upskirt fantisies lol. What a douch! I cant belive he tried to kick you and then jumped on you. On day hes gonna run into the wrong person and will get his butt kicked. Hmmm maybe hes secretly harboring gay fantisies. You know the squicky wheel always wants to get greased.

Comment

I don't get it. What kind of skirt does a guy wear (without it being a kilt) that still let's him hold onto a girlfriend? If a girl started taking hormones to grow facial hair, I wouldn't blame the boyfriend for looking elsewhere.

Other than that, glad to see the guy got his comeuppance.
            Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
              I have never understood why men can't wear skirts when women can wear pants.
              Because I don't even look good in shorts. I shudder to think of me in a skirt.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

OMG Men in skirts....../drooooool. As long as its a good skirt....kinda like what the OP is describing...../droooool.
                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I have never understood why men can't wear skirts when women can wear pants. I shared this sentiment with a coworker once and her reply was "because it's WRONG."
                  Oh, people. If you would have asked her why it was wrong, she'd say that it just was, surely.

I've never understood why people feel the need to push their beliefs on others. But they do.
                  Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
                    Oh and as to what makes a Kilt- Off topic- It's the pleating, the cut and the fact that it's worn by a man.
                    It's totally the design of the garment itself. It doesn't stop being a kilt just because a woman is wearing it. A kilt is a kilt is a kilt. I've got one, my mother has one, there's a bunch of women in the pipe bands around here that have one....
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      there's a bunch of women in the pipe bands around here that have one....
                      Do they wear it all at once, or do they pass it around?

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Round here, quite a few of the goth guys at the clubs wear skirts... Most of them are big butch guys who can easily handle themselves, and you just try having problems with them.

And they're hot.

Shame Boy doesn't suit skirts really...
                        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth fish3k1 View Post
                          They're full length, fitted to me, and covered in various straps/buckles. Not what I'd consider overly feminine anyway
                          Okay we're gonna need pics now because they sound awesome!
                          "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

Quoth Record Store Tough Guy View Post
                            It's also usually a specific tartan. Although they do make Utilikilts in various casual patterns, including camo.
                            Pink Camo? Don't tell gravekeeper!
                            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth trench2k View Post
                              I don't get it. What kind of skirt does a guy wear (without it being a kilt) that still let's him hold onto a girlfriend?
                              She's actually designing and making me a couple more

I'll see about getting some pictures for those who've requested them
                              ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

I have never understood why men can't wear skirts when women can wear pants. I shared this sentiment with a coworker once and her reply was "because it's WRONG."
                                I agree - it's NOT FAIR that men have such great legs without trying! Men look better in skirts than women (specially when they've shaved their legs)

*sigh*

Ya'll of course do realise that I'm saying this with my tongue firmly in my cheek? yes??
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X