X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbally abusive wives!!

Customer: My TV isn’t working.
    Me: OK, let me have you hook the TV directly to the cable to be sure the TV is working.
    Customer: OK. PAUL! Go hook the cable to the TV!
    Paul: OWWW! OHHH! (various screams)
    Me: Is he okay?
    Customer: Who cares?

Customer: Our cable is jumpy.
    Me: OK, unplug the cable box.
    Customer: JOHN! Emilie wants us to unplug the box! JOHN! Get down here!
    John: What? OK. OK.
    Customer: Did you unplug it, you ingrate?
    John: No.
    Customer: He didn’t unplug it! He’s a big liar!
    Me: (stunned silence)
    Customer: Emilie wants us to unplug it!
    John: OK OK…it’s unplugged!
    Customer: ARG! What is your problem, JOHN??
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Wow, what a loving relationship Poor guys, they need to stop being whipped and break out of there! Assert their independence!!! MALE PRIDE YEA!!!!!!

*looks at all the angry women glaring at him*

I sorry, I be quiet now

Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

Comment

Quoth Jaden
      Wow, what a loving relationship Poor guys, they need to stop being whipped and break out of there! Assert their independence!!! MALE PRIDE YEA!!!!!!

*looks at all the angry women glaring at him*

I sorry, I be quiet now
      [/COLOR]
      Ain't that the truth these days. Any guy who stands up to a woman, eesh!
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Um, you guys, that was my boyfriend, and I was the "verbally abusive wife"!

jk some of you were probably thinking that already, lol

PhoneJockey, do you guys have a "bring your daughter to work" day? If so, I'd love to pretend to be your kid for a day so I could listen in on all these moronic calls to you.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87
          PhoneJockey, do you guys have a "bring your daughter to work" day? If so, I'd love to pretend to be your kid for a day so I could listen in on all these moronic calls to you.
          I'd tell coworkers you were my sister b/c really, I'm SO youthful! LOL Trust me, if I could, I'd bring everyone to listen for a day. Then everyone would leave temporarily insane.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey
            I'd tell coworkers you were my sister b/c really, I'm SO youthful! LOL Trust me, if I could, I'd bring everyone to listen for a day. Then everyone would leave temporarily insane.
            Temporarily? I'm sure I'm not the only one only a half step from a rubber room.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I was so close to being in the rubber room that I had a fake jacket to prepare me for the real one when that horrible day would come!

But then I got out of the gas station and my sanity out of nowhere just returned to me

(ok, I really didn't have a fake jacket, but I was very, very close to insanity. I was angry all the time, ask anyone on the boards here. I was a very sucky employee my last few weeks!)
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

When you hate your job, boy that makes you pissy. I fortunately really like my job now. The 401k place where I worked drove me bonkers. It just wasn't a good fit. Glad we both got out of horrible jobs, blas87.

Comment

i'll never understand women like that. or the men that put up with it for that matter. even if i'm fighting with wayne and good and pissed off, we don't show it when we're around/talking with other people.

Comment

Working...
                  X